Registration is Closed for 2019 Season
Everyone must attend one Flag Football evaluation in order to try on jerseys, making sure to order the correct size. Players will be given a player score after running through 7 drills that will measure speed, catching and arm strength. The player score is then used by the computer to make teams even based on average scores of players.
They will take place at Banner of Christ Community Church as follows:
- Check in at the registration table, try on jersey for proper size ( we cannot do returns) and then you will be directed to the game fields for the evaluations drills.
- Tuesday, July 16th anytime between 6:30 pm – 8 pm
- Monday, July 22nd anytime between 6:30 pm – 8 pm
- Cleats of any sport recommended.
Age Groups Are:
- (1st – 2nd)
- (3rd – 5th ) ***We are making exceptions to the last grade group to include 6th graders that are still 11 at start of season.***
Please note: In the case of increased registration there will be a limit for each age group. We will then create a waiting list, in the case of any openings.
1st – 2nd group will be limited to 120 players
3rd – 11 years old group will be limited to 96 players
All games and practices take place @ Banner of Christ Community Church, we have 3 fields located behind the church.
Practices are Mondays OR Tuesdays 5:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m. OR 6:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
First Practice: Monday, August 19, 2019, or Tuesday, August 20, 2019
First Game: Saturday, September 7, 2019
Last Game: Saturday, October 12, 2019
Game times from last year and are subject to change as follows:
Game Time Slot #1: 10:30 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
Game Time Slot #2: 12:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.
Game Time Slot #3: 1:30 p.m. – 2:45 p.m
Awards Celebration Night: Monday October 14, 2019.
We will have an entertainer and the players will receive their end of the year gift