Registrations for the 2017 Upward Flag Football and Cheerleading season are open.
Please consider coaching.
Everyone must attend one Flag Football evaluations in order to try on Jersey’s, making sure to order the correct size. Players will be given a player score after running through 7 drills that will measure speed, catching and arm strength. The player score is then used by the computer to make teams even based on average scores of players.
They will take place at Banner of Christ Church as follows:
Check in at registration table, try on jersey for proper size ( we can not do returns) and then you will be directed to the game fields for the evaluations drills.
- Monday July 17th anytime between 6 pm – 8 pm
- Monday July 24th anytime between 6 pm – 8 pm
Cleats of any sport recommended
Age groups are:
Please note: In the case of increased registration there will be a limit for each age group. We will then create a waiting list, in the case of any openings
All games and practices take place @ Banner of Christ Church, we have 3 fields located behind the church.
Practices are Mondays OR Tuesdays 5:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m. OR 6:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
- First Practice: Monday, August 21 or Tuesday, August 22, 2017
- First Game: Saturday, September 9, 2017
- Last Game: Saturday, October 21, 2017
Game times from last year and are subject to change as follows:
- K – 1st: 10:30 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. or 12:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.
- 4th – 6th: 12:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m. or 1:30 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.
- 2nd – 3rd: 1:30 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. or 3:00 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.
Awards Celebration Night: Tuesday, October 24,2017
We will have an entertainer and the players will receive their end of the year gift.