Banner offers several Adult Sunday School classes following service at 11:00AM. Some groups study through a specific book of the Bible while others tackle various topics such as marriage, parenting, Christian living, or contemporary issues. Contact us for a detailed guide of current class offerings!
- Banner Women meet Tuesday Evenings @ 6:30pm for Bible study. Please check the Church calendar as the group meetings and study take breaks throughout the year.
- Banner Women have an annual retreat held in October @ Camp Living Water.
- Bible Study Small Groups meet every Tuesday evenings @ 7 pm and/or every Thursday morning @ 5:45 am.
- Men’s Breakfast Fellowship meets the 2nd Saturday of month at Russ’ on Division @ 8:00 am (all year).
- Banner Men have an annual men’s retreat called Man Camp held in March @ Camp Living Water. Check the church calendar for more information.
Senior Adults – Young @ Heart
- This ministry is for our Banner Family and Friends that are in the 55+ age group.
- This group meets the second Tuesday of every month @ 5:30 pm.
- This group meets frequently for great times of fellowship from Hawaiian themed nights to taking riverboat rides together.
- Fellowship is the priority for this group. If you fall in this age group come and join us for a great time of fellowship.