Banner offers several adults Sunday School classes following service at 11:00AM. Some groups study through a specific book of the Bible while others tackle various topics such as marriage, parenting, Christian living, or contemporary issues. Contact us for a detailed guide of current class offerings!
- Banner Women meet Tuesday Evenings @ 6:30pm for Bible study. Check the Church calendar for as this group meeting a study and takes breaks throughout the year.
- Banner Women have an annual retreat held in October @ Camp Living Water.
Banner Men – FIGHT CLUB
- We are in a Spiritual battle (Ephesians 6:12), hence the name “FIGHT”.
- Fight Club Small Group meets Tuesday Evenings @ 7 pm.
- Fight Club Small Group meets Thursday morning @ 5:45 am.
- Fight Club Men’s Breakfast Fellowship meets the 2nd Saturday of month at the 76th Street Diner @ 8:00 am (all year).
- Banner Men have an annual men’s retreat called Man Camp held in March @ Camp Living Water. Check the church calendar for more information.
Senior Adults – Young @ Heart
- This ministry is for our Banner Family and Friends that are in the 55+ age group.
- This group meets frequently for great times of fellowship from Hawaiian themed nights to taking riverboat rides together.
- The fellowship is the priority for this group. If you fall in this age group come and join us for a great time of fellowship. Check the church calendar for dates and times for our next meeting.